Greetings from CEO
Quality Environmental Policy
Personal Information Processing - Protection Policy
Neotech Co., Ltd. has established personal information processing-protection policy to protect the privacy of customers as follows.
(Revised on June 25, 2016)
Neotech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") establishes personal information processing guidelines in order to protect the personal information of the information subject (customer) in accordance with the Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and to handle the related complaints promptly and smoothly Public
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
The Company is processing personal information for the following purposes and is not intended for use with the following purposes.
- Identify customer participation, provision of service, qualification, maintenance, care, or service delivery according to the customer registration
Supply, delivery, delivery of goods, etc.
2. Processing and Retention of Personal Information
① The Company shall maintain personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject,
We process and retain personal information within the period of use.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
- Customer subscription and management: Until the contract of service use or membership cancellation, only the bonds,
- Contracts in electronic commerce, withdrawal of subscription, settlement of accounts, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years
3. Providing third parties with personal information
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party unless it agrees with Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, including the separate consent of the information subject and special regulations of the law.
4. Rights, duties and methods of information subjects
The information subject may exercise the right of privacy of the company at any time with respect to the company.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error in the personal information,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
5. Personal information item processing
The company is processing the following personal information items :
- Name, date of birth, address, phone number, cell phone number, gender, email address
6. Destruction of personal information
① If the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the processing purpose, the company will immediately destroy the personal information without any reason.
② The Company shall destroy personal information in the following manner.
- Electronic files: file deletion and formatting of storage medium such as disk
- Handwritten documents: crushing or incineration
7. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
- Administrative action: Regular training on internal management planning, implementation, staff, and employees
- Technical measures: management of access rights such as password setting of personal information processing system
(or personal information storage computer), installation of security program such as anti-virus software, encryption of file
storing personal information
- Physical measures: Personal information stored, stored at the place, the access control, etc.
8. Privacy Officer
The Company is responsible for the handling of personal information regarding the handling of personal information and handling of complaints and handling of the information subject to the handling of personal information.
For the purposes of this, you are designated as a private information protection agent.
Name: Park Ji-hyun Position: Manager of Business Administration Department
Contact: email@example.com, 031-287-7191 (Fax 031-287-7185)
9. Change of personal information processing policy
The English translation is not perfect.
Please refer to the original Korean document.